Subletting your property

Frequently Asked Questions

If you are a shared owner, you must live in your property as your only home and subletting is not permitted.

If you cannot sell due to External Wall Fire review (also known as EWS1) issues then we have amended our sub-letting policy, please contact us for further information.

If you are a 100% leaseholder or freeholder (you own the property outright) you may sublet but you must inform us of this and provide a correspondence address and contact details. If we do not have a correspondence address, then we will write to you at the property.

Got another question? Contact us here.

Love Living Homes
Got a different question or want to find out more?
Contact us today...