Town & Country Housing

Frequently Asked Questions

Love Living Homes is an extension and trading name of Town & Country Housing, which is regulated by Homes England and part of the Housing Ombudsman Scheme.

Developments by us are managed by Town & Country Housing under our Love Living Homes brand. Therefore, once you become a resident with us, all payments that you make are managed by Town & Country Housing. 

Got another question? Contact us here.

Love Living Homes
Got a different question? Contact us today