Swallow House, DOVER
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment in great location for A20/M20, Dover Priory train station, town centre and Dover Port. Available Now.
• There are two bedrooms, one of which is a good size double and the bathroom has a shower over the bath
• The living room is a generous size and has room for a dining table and chairs
• The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a freestanding cooker with hob and space for a low level fridge along with space and
plumbing for a washing machine
• There is an entry phone system in the
hallway along with plenty of built in storage.
• The apartment is fully double glazed, has gas central heating and comes with allocated parking
• Services Gas central heating, mains water and drainage and electricity
• This property is unfurnished
• Local Authority Dover District Council, Kent County Council
- Dover Priory(0.7 miles)
- Elms School(0.7 miles)
Swallow House, DOVER
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment in great location for A20/M20, Dover Priory train station, town centre and Dover Port. Available Now.Find out more
Magnolia Gardens, Hailsham
£275,000 *(based on 30% share)
Magnolia Gardens is a gorgeous collection of Shared Ownership homes located a short drive from Hailsham town centre. The development is surrounded by open countryside, providing homeowners with a peaceful ambience and a rural backdrop to family life.Find out more
Cable Wharf, Northfleet
£72,000 *(based on 30% share)
Cable Wharf is a fantastic new development of one and two bedroom apartments and houses set within the unique backdrop of the ancient chalk cliffs and the river Thames in Northfleet, Gravesham.
Taking inspiration from the area’s historic past, the development has been cleverly designed around tree-lined streets and landscaped gardens and will include commercial spaces, new transport links and a primary school, putting an exciting new community right at your doorstep.Find out more
Aspinall Close, Bekesbourne
£94,000 *(based on 25% share)
This brand-new development set in the picturesque village of Bekesbourne, offers spacious open plan living, ideal for those looking for rural living. Bekesbourne is a village near Canterbury in Kent. Easily accessible via train and bus into Canterbury, and direct rail link to London Victoria. Homes at Aspinall Close are immediately available and can be purchased through Shared Ownership.
Shared Ownership (also known as the part-buy, part-rent scheme) is an incentive scheme that allows you to buy a share of a new home between 30% and 75% of the home’s value and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining part directly to us. The combined monthly cost of the mortgage and rent will normally be less than if you were purchasing the property outright. This scheme is a great way to help get your foot on the property ladder, enabling you to make your dream home a reality.Find out more