Residents privacy notice
Frequently Asked Questions
This privacy notice explains how we collect and use your personal information and who we share it with and sets out your privacy rights. You can find the latest version of it here.
If you would like a hard copy, please contact us.
Only in certain limited circumstances will we give out some information about you to others. These may include:
- Housing Benefit and the Department for Work and Pensions: We will normally give housing benefit departments the information they need to process a claim
- Police: We will co-operate with the police to prevent and detect crime
- Water companies, gas, energy providers, local councils and other social landlords: We will disclose information if the request is in writing and the reason for it is reasonable
- Building societies and banks: We will provide references if you are seeking a mortgage
- Solicitors: Who are acting on your behalf