Ending your tenancy

Frequently Asked Questions

If you wish to vacate the property at the end of your fixed term you must advise us in writing giving at least one month’s notice prior to vacating.

If your tenancy has become a monthly Periodic (rolling) tenancy you are required to give at least one month’s notice in writing.

The short answer is no, it is a fixed term that has been agreed by both Landlord and Tenant. However, if your circumstances have changed you should contact us to discuss how we may help you, which could include releasing you early from the agreement.

Once you have given us notice, arrangements will be made for key collection and final property inspection. Should the property be found to be in an unsatisfactory condition, or any breakages be noted, appropriate deductions will be made from your deposit (excluding fair wear and tear).

You will then be contacted by the Deposit Protection Scheme a third party agency, once we have notified them to release the deposit and provided that the tenancy has ended correctly and no deductions are made.

Got another question? Contact us here.

Love Living Homes
Got a different question or want to find out more?
Contact us today...